Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Brooking booking, ingenues and ingenius engines

Capterra lists 267 booking engines or, as they call them, reservations software. That's a lot to canvass and we're not equipped to do so. Suffice to say you can see some of these that have an overactive advert gland on daytime television, falling over themselves to find a cheap hotel room or sundry other service.

There are some sites that came up in my search that encouraged small concerns themselves to set up booking engines. Is the whole thing getting out of hand? Why do I need a broker to tell me where is the best place to fill up or get a bed for the night? Why aren't these things regulated to be consistent?
This is the chaos of capitalism.

For that reason I'm not as interested in this service as I am of other items on the list.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home