Friday, April 27, 2007

Update

I have a 'new' computer that I bought from work (still to get the monitor home) so maybe there will be more news on Wellwrought, my Ipod shuffle, and the other projects I couldn't attend with a shit system. Apart from getting the monitor home, the other major thing I have to do is change my ISP plan. I am currently getting rorted as I'm paying as much as someone who joined the following year is to get 400Mb to their 2Gb. They either come to the party or I get a new ISP - I'm constantly running out of my allowance and I don't even download music, video or games!

In other news: Sheryl Crow wants us to use one square of toilet paper per visit. Is there anyone else who could manage this?! Utterly bizarre.

Update update



I don't know why I'm telling you this but anyway.. have increased my allowance to 1Gb and will ride out the remaining two months on my current ISP then will switch to my girlfriend's as it is a better deal. And we will be living together by that stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home