Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nuts 2: U

What is wrong with my previous post? What is wrong with those warnings on packets that say "May contain traces of nuts"?

A peanut isn't a nut - it's a legume. Now I don't know whether anaphylactics have to mind their peas 'accuse but it seems that there are no cases of reaction to a nut of any type. The nut has been maligned by its assocation with the goober. You can draw the kind of analogies that are beyond our senior Health officials.

Pyne not for me, for I tread a path unencumbered by ludicrous associations.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 pm , Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi, thought i'd stop by to say hi and thank you for stopping bu my place.

thanks agin about the pk thing. i haven't the foggiest idea why jim asked me. i'm glad he did, but i still wonder why. i'm far from the most organized or knowlegable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home