Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wrought at least

And in danger of becoming over wrought. I can't update my paid website because I can't get in when I'm at home. Loading broadband punched out a number of Windows files and I can't reload them because I don't have the Windows 98 disk with which to do it.

Methinks it might just be time to upgrade my system. I have an old PS2 so the question is whether I upgrade to 512MB RAM (I'm currently on 128, which is now all but laughable) and load the latest Windows on there (no trouble with that part as I can get a cheap version through uni) or whether my system is now dodge and I should just buy a new pc. When I think of all the things that come packaged in quite cheap systems, like DVD burner, all-in-one printer/fax/photocopier, it might just be worth going that route.

Also wanting a new workable system as I can't load my MP3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home