Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Not the too-late-for-Boxing Day quiz 06

Nothing says 'I've got a life' quite like a paucity of Net activity. So I missed doing the Boxing Day quiz as I wasn't even logged into a computer for four or five days there.

But I might still do one and call it something different. It'll be topical to 2006 of course so you won't have to stretch your memory muscles too far

Happy New Year!

My plans are to get back into some regular exercise and lose the pod. This is the year I move in with my girlfriend and say goodbye to renting (you won't be missed). It's also the year my stepmother turns 60 so a trip over to WA is in the wings. And we're off to a concert at the winery - my first - where I get to add The Pretenders to my bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home