Friday, September 01, 2006

Ads subtract, divide and multiply

I don't mind ads too much. Mainly because, if I'm watching the commercial networks, I use the ad breaks to get a cup of tea, and I don't tend to listen to much commercial radio. I've got the Google Adsense thing going on this blog but haven't had enough hits to make any money out of it. It can be funny to see some message up there that I disagree with but that's the nature of the beast.

One shop on the highway near where I'm staying has a great message that they've managed to fit in the bit above the awning - tres impressive. "Don't tell me what's wrong with you, I will find out and let you know"

Yes, it's a Chinese herbalist and naturopath in case you were concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home